We have sign an agreement with M/s. Auctus E- Recycling Solutions Pvt Ltd, for Dismantling of E-Waste. We will use our recycler Partner's collection points for channelization of the e-waste. We don't have collection points in all the states but the collection points of neighbouring state will collect the e -waste from nearby States. States wise list of collection points are given below:
DO'S AND DON'TS FOR CUSTOMERS
• Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of life equipment handling
• Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products
• Always drop your used electronic products batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-waste Collection Centers point.Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection centers / points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
• Always disconnect the battery from product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
• Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
• Do not throw electronics in bins having Do not Dispose” sign.
• Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer Rag Pickers.
• Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimate reaches landfills.